MF

yX Media - Monetize your website traffic with us

POS

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Tim Cahill announces shock axing from Shanghai club

Tim Cahill announces shock axing from Shanghai club

Axed: Tim Cahill.
Axed: Tim Cahill. Photo:owaliur 

An upset Tim Cahill has announced his surprise axing from Chinese club Shanghai Shenhua.
The Socceroos star signed a contract extension with the club just three months ago.
"I'm very sorry to announce that I have reached an agreement with Shanghai Shenhua to terminate my contract after being told that I'm not part of the new coach (Gregorio) Manzano's plans for the 2016 season having only just signed a new contract in November," he wrote on Instagram.
"This is very sad especially after what I feel I have helped to build in Shanghai Shenhua on and off the park.


"Just thinking about saying goodbye to my teammates and especially the amazing fans is heartbreaking.

No comments:

Featured Post

Major storm knocks out power, disrupts flights in California

The Embarcadero, the city's popular waterfront walkway, was closed due to flooding and some ferries were also canceled, s...