MF

yX Media - Monetize your website traffic with us

POS

Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Happy 2016 Valentine’s Day Bengali SMS Wishes Messages For Boyfriend & Girlfriend

Happy 2016 Valentine’s Day Bengali SMS Wishes Messages For Boyfriend & Girlfriend

Happy 2016 Valentines Day Bengali SMS Wishes Messages For Boyfriend & Girlfriend – Happy valentine’s day 2016 to all of you friends. If you are looking for Valentine’s day SMS Select from our huge collection of valentine’s day text messages. Valentine’s day SMS in Bengali every south Indian looking for valentine’s day 2016 SMS in Tamil, Telugu and in Kannada. Happy valentine’s day 2016, Happy valentine’s week days 2016.
Valentine's DayValentine's Day

Happy Valentine’s Day 2016 SMS Wishes & Msgs in Bengali Language

ALL OF MY LIFE I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR ALL YOU GIVE TO ME WHEN OPEN MY HEART IT SHOWS ME HOW TO LOVE UNSELFISHLY I’VE DREAMED OF THIS A THOUSAND TIMES BEFORE, IN MY DREAMS I COULDN’T LOVE YOU MORE I WOULD STILL HAVE YOU HERE UNTIL THE END OF TIME YOU’RE ALL I NEED IN MY LIFE MY …


Love puts the fun in together, the sad in apart, and the joy in a heart.
Happy Valentine’s Day my love.

Hy
.-””’-.
(  ‘o’  )
(,,)=(,,)
Can i stay here in your “inbox”and wait until 14 February?
So i can be the first to say you Advanced “Happyyyyyyyyy Velantines Day”


“Life isn’t counted by the number of breaths you take,
it’s counted by the number of times your breath is taken away”
You’re breathtaking

Those we love,
Never go away…
The walk beside us
every day.. unseen…
unhear…still near…
Still loved…Still
missed and still very dear…!

No poems no fancy words I just want the world to know that I LOVE YOU my Princess with all my heart. Happy Valentines Day

To be treated the same way everyday… that’s my take on Valentine’s Day
 

No greeting card to  give.
No sweet flowers 2 send.
No cute graphics to forward.
Just
a LOVING HEART  sayin ‘HAPPPPPPPY valetine’s day
With lots of L0ve………….


God made us body parts for a reason.
Eyes : to look at you
Hands : to pray for you
Mind : to remember you
Heart : to miss you
and…
Legs : to kick you if u ever forget me!!

My rose is red,
Ur eyes r blue,
You love me,
and I love u.
Happy valentine’s day


My eyes are blind without your eyes to see, Like a rose without color. Always be there in my life sweetheart.

May this Valentine bless us with the cupid of love and warmth of romance.
Happy Valentine’s Day Honey!


|””|__|””|.*.**
| *    * APPY.*
|__|””|__|.*.*
*.*.*.VALENTINE’S.*.*.*
*.*DAY* * * *


Loving hundred wrong persons
may not even effect your life,
but
hating one right person
will leave you a broken
throughout your life. . .!

Ultimate Truth of Love
Love Is What …
Can Be Felt Not Told
It Can Be Given
Not Sold
It Comes When
You Least Expect It
&
Leaves You When
You Most Need It ……

No comments:

Featured Post

Major storm knocks out power, disrupts flights in California

The Embarcadero, the city's popular waterfront walkway, was closed due to flooding and some ferries were also canceled, s...