MF

yX Media - Monetize your website traffic with us

POS

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

D'Angelo Russell apologized

D'Angelo Russell apologized but feels 'sick' about Nick Young video recording


USP NBA: MIAMI HEAT AT LOS ANGELES LAKERS S BKN USA CA

A bad season in Los Angeles got since a video of a conversation Russell captured with Nick Young surfaced, according to multiple published reports.

LOS ANGELES -- Nick Young and D’Angelo Russelldidn’t say much new information when they separately spoke to the media ahead of the Lakers-Heat game on Wednesday night to comment on a video recording that seemed to show Young admitting infidelity.
Young spoke first for a brief 30 seconds, saying that he believes “it’s best if me and D’Angelo handle the situation we have in a private matter outside the media.”
Russell walked in next and started by stating that he feels “sick.”
“I wish I could make things better right away, but I can’t,” Russell said.

The rookie then said he has spoken to Young about the video and that he takes full responsibility.
“I’ve reached out to him, talked a little bit. I let him know my apologies,” Russell said. “I don’t know if they were accepted. I wouldn’t blame him.” When speaking of their friendship, Russell spoke in the past tense.

No comments:

Featured Post

Major storm knocks out power, disrupts flights in California

The Embarcadero, the city's popular waterfront walkway, was closed due to flooding and some ferries were also canceled, s...